I just got back from a long walk with Finnemore despite
feeling nauseated all afternoon. I
thought it would help me to move my body, and it did. We always have an "agenda" per his request, and I had one: "What is suffering for?"
I also picked a huge bucket of apricots when I couldn't sit
at the computer anymore.
They're so beautiful, and there are so many, so many. Took a nausea pill, which has helped,
but I'm just not hungry at all, and it makes me sad because yesterday I could
eat all day.
I do, do my yoga every day. It feels important.
But I have a long road ahead of me, and I can't expect that it will be all semi-pleasant. I'm trying to get used to this
idea. I want to be able to work,
and I just couldn't do it this
afternoon, so I went out and weeded and picked apricots instead.
Rich and I had a great conversation a little while ago, and
now he is fixing dinner while I write this. I keep getting cards and emails from people I hardly know,
so I wonder how they know, sometimes who they are.
Bottom line: it
is what it is, and I am keeping my
eye on the goal: Surgery in
August. I will surprise everybody.
My fingers are now acclimated to the cold when I touch
something. I just put my COLD
fingers under Rich's armpits, and they warm up in seconds! We laugh a lot.
I wish the boys and girls [grandkids] could stand under the
bounty of my apricots. They are SO
awesomely delicious and huge. I've
picked and picked, and the trees are still full. I'll have to pick them all in the next two-three days becuse
the birds are going crazy.
Mom, you are an inspiration for me. I love you! What another great lesson for you to teach us.
ReplyDeleteYou do surprise us, every day. I love you.
ReplyDeleteSim